Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Poll-What position should the Lions address?

There's a new poll at the bottom of the page about who the Lions should take with their first overall pick. The reason it's at the bottom of the page and not at the top is because I don't know how to bring it up to the top, but it's there and feel free to vote Chicago-style, you know, "Vote early and vote often."
Personally I still think they should take the Offensive Tackle out of Georgia first, and a Linebacker next.

Jack
aka Drumcoach

3 comments:

Parks said...

So far, 100% of voters think that the Lions should take a defensive lineman...and I would have to say that I agree!

drumcoach said...

check back, it's a tie with the O-line and the D-line, but Wide Receiver is still the favorite in Las Vegas.

Parks said...

I don't know, Michael Crabtree is a pretty good looking WR...